Engineering for nature
Biodiversity preservation has become a major challenge of the 21st century. The classical conservation and taxonomy approach no longer fit the emergency of the situation.
To fill the gap between new genomic conservation approaches and DNA sequencing technologies, GenoRobotics is engaging in:
- Plant biodiversity identification through the RaPid project
- Microorganisms identification in fresh water through the project CoWaS
- Plankton identification in sea water through the project JAWS in collaboration with Plankton Planet
- Interfacing the DNA extraction devices through interfacing tools
- Analysis of the sampled DNA with consensus sequence research
- Data storage and comparison through the database implementation
Master the tech.